Friday, April 1, 2016

                                                             My Sonnet
                                                           By: Chris Martinez


I slept in my bed for most of break.
I went to the lake to swim with some fish.
After Easter dinner i had some cake.
I played basketball and had a swish.
I went to the city and it was nice.
I went to my Grandmas just to hang out.
When i came back there was a lot of ice.
My grandma caught a fish and made some trout
The sand was very hot it felt great.
I got a hat and it is pretty cool.
When i went fishing i had some big bait.
The lake was better than a warm pool.
I really miss the weather it was hot.
Did break really end? I wish it did not. 
               





1 comment:

  1. Chris,
    Nice poem you have
    I liked how you worded it
    Don’t overuse them

    ReplyDelete